Followers

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Challenge 69 - Barbara's Sketch (Sunday Sketch & Stamp)

Evening All

Well I think this is the first time I have entered this challenge so I do hope that I have done it justice.




Stamp is one of the new Fizzy Moon Christmas ones, which has been coloured with promarkers.
Papers are from a papermania pack that was in my stash
Card, Snowflakes and ribbon from stash.

Wow my card won the challenge.

Thank you for looking and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

12 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Auck Lizzie this is a beautiful card, love the sparkly hat. Lee xx

coops said...

stunning card lizzie.your bold colours are fab and i love the fizzy moon and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning card love the colours and the snowflakes Alison xxx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super card ... no wonder you won the challenge ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Sue said...

fabulous card, great colours - well done on winning the challenge

Fiona Keel said...

great card! no wonder you won the challenge! Fi x

Janice said...

Well done on winning - it's a lovely card. Jx

Teresa said...

Oh it's a beauty Lizzie, congrats on your win. xx

Marleen said...

ahhh wow your card is beautiful, well done xxx

Lisa Cornwall said...

Congratulations. This is a gorgeous card. Love the colours x

Kathleen said...

fab card!
kathleen mc x

printing samples said...

What a fabulous card! Very colorful, I'm getting excited about Christmas, can't wait to make cards for my family.