Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2011

R is for Robin & Sunday Sketch and Stamp No 79 Challenge card

Evening All

Here is my entry for the Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge No 79 I hope you like it.


The main card is 15cm x 15cm scalloped square card which has been decorated using some free papers that I had out of one of the card making magazines.  All other card is from my stash.


This adorable little image is from Funky Kits and is called "Hello Little Robin" and can be found here.  The image has been coloured in with Promarkers, Berry Red, Blush, Holly, Tan, Gold and Cocoa.


I have used a greeting off this months Papercraft Essentials and it has been stamped with memento ink.


My border punch is the Martha Stewart Snowflake punch which I think is really adorable.


The snowflakes have been cut using one of the Marrianne Snowflake Dies and is the scrap from the Martha Stewart Snowflake Corner punch.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

3 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

This is a beautiful card, the red with the gold mirri card is stunning. Lee x

coops said...

stunning card lizzie.i love the image and gorgeous red and and gold colours ;D

xx coops xx

Uma said...

beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp