Followers

Saturday 11 February 2012

Continuing with snoflakes challenge over on Docrafts

Evening All

My cards for tonight a for a continuing challenge over on Do-crafts where the challenge is to make at least one christmas card a week until christmas so here are my cards for Week 5.



 
LOTV Christmas stamp coloured with Promarkers.
Various chrismas greeting stamps from my ever growing collection of stamps
Gems and card from stash.
White organza ribbon coloured with promarkers.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy crafting

Lizzie

5 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

These are lovely. I can't decide which one I like best! xx

Linda said...

3 lovely christmas cards, Mine are left till the last minute x

Wendy said...

Beautiful Christmas cards, lovely image.
Wendy xx

Chris said...

Beautiful cards. Chris xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lizzie.the image is stunning :D

xx coops xx