Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2012

7th Birthday Card

Evening All

Well Post number 2 for me tonight.  This is a little card I have made for a friend of my daughter who will be 7 on Saturday.





Stamp is from Disney and of course is Tinkerbell which has been coloured with Promarkers.
Embossed background using a cuttlebug folder.
Sentiment is computer generated.
All other card and gems from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave. 

Happy Crafting

 Lizzie

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous, love the bright yellow and white colour combination...

rachel said...

Gorgeous card Lizzie - my girls would both adore this! Hugs Rachel xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image and colours.
Wendy xx

carrie-lee said...

fabulous card hun i absolutly adore tinkerbell, its so cute xxx