Followers

Monday 7 May 2012

Wild Rose Studio Birthday Card

My best friend Rachel took me over to Osbournes yesterday to a craft demo day and this is the first card I have made using some of my new stash.  I will admit that I have cheated with this card as i purchased some of the Wild Rose Studio ready coloured toppers as I fell in love with them.





Backing Paper and Printed Panel from Wild Rose Studio.
Sentiment has been computer generated.
Corners from Cheery Lynn
Pearl border - Woodware.
Lace effect ribbon.
All other card from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave. 

Happy Crafting

 Lizzie

2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so cute, I love the colours....

coops said...

stunning card lizzie.i love the gorgeous image and your papers and design are fab :D

xx coops xx