Followers

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Introducing little John Alan

Evening All

I know this is not craft related but I thought you all would like to meet our new baby son John Alan.








Born by C-Section (Not by choice I will say)
On Friday 22nd March 2013
Weight 6lb 8oz

Gave us a little scare as he was sent to the Baby special care unit as his blood sugars dropped and went cold so they kept him for a couple of days.  Felt very odd not to have him by my side in hospital but he was in the best place to get him better.  We finally came home yesterday at 7pm after 6 days in hospital.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

8 comments:

Claire said...

Congratulations Lizzie, he is adorable and I love that little blue hat! Enjoy your time back at home with him and thanks for sharing these gorgeous pics. Hugs, Claire x

ALI said...

He is gorgeous Lizzie, congratulations!

Aunty Sue said...

Oh lizzie congrats and hello John Alan. So glad you are both home and he is well. This happened to my son and he is 6foot 4 inches and 30 now.
Give him a cuddle from me

Wendy said...

Congratulations Lizzie, he is adorable.
Wendy xx

rachel said...

congratulations Lizzie - he really is adorable - a new special bundle - awww. xxxxx

Dawn said...

Congratulations, he is so beautiful!!! xxx

coops said...

aw congratulations to you all lizzie.he is a little stunner.

xx coops xx

SUZYD said...

Congratulations to you and your family on the birth of your beautiful baby boy.Suzyd x