Evening all,
The cards I would like to share with you now have been made using the Snowflake diecuts and the waste left behind. I hope you like them.
Snowflake Card 1
Snowflakes cut using the Marianne snowflake dies
The letters of Christmas is the waste left from the Memory box merry christmas die
All other card and gems are from my stash.
Snowflake card 2
I took inspiration for this card from the cardgrotto here
Waste from card number 1 above,
Hobby art clear christmas stamps,
All other card and gems from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Stampin For The Weekend - Feeling Festive
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 2
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Happy Crafting
Lizzie
Sweet Stampin' ~ Cute Creations
-
Hey Sweet Stampers,
We are kicking off a new challenge today
and this time, we want to see your creations that are
*Cute!*
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
9 hours ago


2 comments:
Gorgeous cards .love Alison xx
Thanks for entering this delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x
Post a Comment