Followers

Saturday 8 February 2014

Man's 80th Birthday Card

Good afternoon everyone,

One of my neighbours is 80 on the 10th February and this is the card I have made for him.





LOTV ready coloured image
LOTV - Country Gentleman backing papers
Letters cut using a memory box alphabet die
Numbers cut using my cricut
All other card from my stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: -

LOTV February challenge - name that tune - Digging in the Dirt by Peter Gabriel.
Allsorts challenge - week 245 - colours beginning with b - Brown and Beige

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

4 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super man card lizzie ... and I am sure John will love it ... just hopping about ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Alizabethy said...

You've made some great male cards recently!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card and just perfect for the challenge.
Thank you for joining the Allsorts 'Colours Beginning with B' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Erica said...

Such a great card, Lizzie. I love the gold with the brown and red of the Country Gent pad.

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Name That Tune' challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x