Followers

Sunday 15 June 2014

Birthday Card for my husband

Good morning all,

I had a new set of stamps and dies from clearly besotted stamps and dies which I could not wait to have a play with.  It just so happens that it is my husbands birthday next month so here is the card I came up with.




 Stamps - Scientifically Speaking, 
Sentiment - Just My Type and For Everyone
Dies - Scientifically Speaking Die Collection
Stamped using Memento stamp pads
All other card is from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: -

Clearly Besotted Challenge 12 - Anything Goes
Creative Corner Challenge - Just for boys


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

3 comments:

Rachel V said...

Fab card, he will love it! Very Big Bang Theory! x Rachel

Stephanie said...

What a fantastic card, Elizabeth. I love the way you've have decorated the border :) Thank you very much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

Anonymous said...

oh i love this card...reminds me of Big Bang theory ;)

thanks a lot for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES

Love Mel