Morning All
Well I have another Krafty Christmas card to share with you today, I hope you like it.
LOTV Vintage art pad - Precoloured
LOTV backing papers - Krafty Christmas
MFT Snowflake dies
Craftwork cards greeting
A touch of prisma glitter
All other card from my stash
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: -
abc christmas challenge - s for something festive
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Happy Crafting
Lizzie xx
Sweet Stampin' ~ Cute Creations
-
Hey Sweet Stampers,
We are kicking off a new challenge today
and this time, we want to see your creations that are
*Cute!*
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
9 hours ago


1 comment:
Such a lovely Christmas card, Elizabeth, a sweet image and pretty papers.
Thanks for entering our S challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
Dorte x
Post a Comment