Followers

Wednesday 17 December 2014

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge #250 - Anything goes

 Morning All

Here we are again for another week over at the I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge Blog.  This week we are being sponsered by


and

I have taken a break from christmas cards and made a card for my father in laws birthday I hope you like it.






Image used: Birthday Boy By Stitchey Stamps.
Promarkers Used:
      Hat: Denim Blue & Pastel Blue.
      Face: Blush & Dusky Pinky.
      Shoes: Black, Walnut & Caramel.
      Belt: Burnt Sienna.
      Tie: Denim Blue & Gold.
      Hair & Eyebrows: Warm grey 1 - 5.
      Cake & Plate: Vanilla, Apricot & Poppy.
      Blower: Ruby & Royal Blue.
      Trousers: Tan.
      Shirt: Khaki.
      Present: Gold & Green.
      Coat: Caramel.
      Outline Shading: Morning Mist.
Papers: LOTV
Greeting die cut using memory box alphabet die.
All other card from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave. Happy Crafting Lizzie

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

Alison59 said...

Great image and colours :-)