Good Morning All,
I have a very quick male birthday card to share with you today.
LOTV - Pre-coloured image,
LOTV - Backing paper
Sentiment and die from clearly besotted retired set.
Gems and all other card from stash.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Happy Crafting
Lizzie xx
Altenew | October 2026 Release Blog Hop + Giveaway
-
Hello there, I am delighted to be joining Altenew today for a fun blog hop
celebrating the October 2026 release. I have two cards to share today - one
usin...
1 day ago


5 comments:
Do like the card, such a nice design :D
Terrific male card, fab design and great image, I love it. Lainie xx
Fabulous card, love the colours - perfect for this card x
A great card. I just love this LOTV image. And the backing paper fits perfectly.
Heike xx
Love this; image, backing paper, everything :-)
Post a Comment