Followers

Wednesday 8 April 2015

I ♥ ProMarkers challenge #264 - Ink It Up

 Good Morning everyone Lizzie here, 

Welcome to a new I ♥ Promarkers challenge.  Thanks to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge, we really enjoy looking at all your lovely projects.
Please visit the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge blog to see who won and our Top 3 for Challenge #263

Now for this weeks challenge.  The theme for this one is
Ink it up
Here is the card I have made for this week challenge.
 



 
 
Image is a house mouse stampendous stamp - Cupcake Jump
Coloured with promarkers - Cinnamon, Blush, Budding Rose, Artic Blue, Oatmeal, Buttercup, Antique Pink, Poppy, Cyan, Purple, Lush Green, Cerise and Icicle.
Satin Blue Ribbon
Spellbinder card creator dies and circle dies
Black Gems.
Sentiment stamp is also a house mouse one.
LOTV Papers - Country Meadow and Always and Forever.
All other card and paper is from my stash.
 
Our sponsor for this week is
 

With a fabulous prize of these 3 stamps.
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

9 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

An adorable card, thanks for the visit. Vee xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and image, so beautifully coloured. Lainie xx

ALI said...

Gorgeous card and colouring in Lizzie, I could just eat that cake...lol

Vee Cassidy said...

Popped by on the hop. Vee xx

Jackie T said...

This is a gorgeous card I love the image the mouse is so cute. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

house mouse always makes me smile, and this is a lovely card

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card and image, love the colours
just on the hop from DC
Lorna x

Alizabethy said...

what a yummy card!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card...love house mouse....Joolsx