Followers

Wednesday 12 August 2015

I ♥ ProMarkers challenge #282 - Balloons

 Good Morning everyone Lizzie here, 

We have another challenge over on the I Promarkers challenge blog.  
Thanks to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge, we really enjoy looking at all your lovely projects.
Please visit the I ProMarkers challenge blog to see who won and our Top 3 for Challenge #281
Now for this weeks challenge.
The theme for this one is 
Balloons
and here's my card







Image is a stamp from Clearly Besotted Stamps and Dies - Best Birthday
Coloured with Promarkers -Baby pink, Warm Grey 5, Dusky Pink, Pink Carnation, Saffron, Yellow, Raw Sienna, Walnut and Chestnut
Hobby house Backing Papers
Diesire Happy Birthday Die
All other card from my stash. 
Our Sponsor for this week is
With a fabulous prize of

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and love those balloons Ginny x

Alison59 said...

Great balloons :-)