Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2016

I Love Promarkers -Men at Work - Challenge #304

Good Morning All,

Well its time for Team 2 to show there cards for the I Love Promarkers challenge blog.

Here is my card for this fortnights challenge: -









Image is from Kenny K - Valet
Coloured with Promarkers - Ivory, Vanilla, Artic Blue, Blush, Gold, Olive Green, Warm grey 1, 2, 3 & 5, Black, Tan, Cool Grey 4, Almond, Cinnamon and Caramel.
LOTV Backing paper
Stamped greeting using a stamp from Clearly Besotted.
Wink of Stella glitter brush
Rhinestone Dazzlers
Pearl Swirls
Ribbon
Ribbon Slider with glass mosaic square
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
All other card from my stash.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

1 comment: