Followers

Wednesday 6 April 2016

I Love Promarkers - Two Colours Only - Challenge #306

Good Morning All,

Well you will see from the challenge blog that we have come back together as One team but we will still be a fortnightly challenge blog, please take a look on the I Love Promarkers challenge blog for the rest of the DT's cards to see their fabulous creations.

Here is my card for this fortnights challenge: -








Image is from our fab sponsor - Dr Digi - Door Mouse
Coloured with Promarkers -Cinnamon, Caramel, Tan, Almond, Burnt Sienna, Cocoa, Fresh Bloom, Sunkissed Pink and Rose Pink.
Hobby House Backing Papers.
Stamped greeting using a stamp from Lili of the Valley.
Wink of Stella glitter brush
Pearls
Ribbon
Spellbinder plain and scalloped circle dies.
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
All other card from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card love the image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

What a fab card Lizzie :-)