Followers

Wednesday 27 July 2016

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge # 314 - Christmas In July

Good Morning All,

Welcome to the next  I Promarkers Challenge.  Our theme for this fortnight is Christmas in July.  So dust off all those christmas images and get an early start with all those fabulous christmas cards.










Image is from Di's Digi Stamps To Both Of You
Dee's snowy stacker tree dies (Large and Small)
Glitter card
Sweet Dixie Snowflake corner die.
Coloured with promarkers - Warm Grey 1,2,3,4,& 5, Black, Poppy, Leaf Green, Ivory, Vanilla, Satin, Green, Ice Grey 1 and Holly.
Crealies XXL Stitched oval dies.
All other card and paper from my stash.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous image and embellishments Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos