Followers

Wednesday 11 January 2017

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge # 326 - Use Something New

Good Morning All,

Welcome to the next  I Promarkers Challenge.  Our theme for this fortnight is "Use something new".  Thank you for all your beautiful entries over the last fortnight.

Here is the card I have made for this fortnights challenge.






Image is from KennyK and is called "Happy Hour"
Coloured with promarkers - Cool Aqua, Burgundy, Ivory, Ruby, Blush, Poppy, Pale Pink, Baby Pink, Dusky Rose, Walnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Tan and Morning Mist.
Sentiment is Die cut using Dies'ire Happy Birthday Die
My new item is the Tattered Lace mini Clam Shell die.
Hobby House backing paper
Flowers from Stash
Gems from Stash
All other card from my stash.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous KennyK



 and have a fantastic prize of 3 digi stamps of the winner choice

Stamp designer Elena Kiernan and illustrator hubby Kenny Kiernan bring a perfect storm of creative energy to the bold and fun digi stamps and clear stamp sets at this rockin’ shop, where it’s always 30% OFF your first purchase with code MYFIRSTPURCHASE. Their hundreds of fun-to-color designs include everything from kids’ to teenage girls with attitudeskateboard boyssteampunkmensportssuperheroesmusic… and for those who enjoy a little spice in their crafting, KennyK Stamps is the #1 Shop in the World for Sexy Stamps!  Rock Your Crafts with KennyK Stamps!  Click to follow KennyK Stamps on Facebook and also join their awesome new Facebook Fan Group, “Club KennyK!

I would like to enter this cardinto the following challenge:

Creative Moments - Challenge #109 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Love the image and papers fabulous card

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is fabulous great colouring and love the lattice die Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos