Followers

Saturday 25 September 2010

Class cards

Morning all

I thought I would show you the class card I made on Wednesday using gilding flakes and spellbinders premium foil.

This card has been made uxing the marianne dies and gilding flakes
The greeting is from craftwork cards
This is one of the swirls from the marianne die

I have used varigated red gilding flakes and then mounted onto the main marianne die.
This card has been made using the Spellbinders premium foil, Marianne snowflake dies and  Craftwork cards greeting circles.
Close up if the snowflake that has been decorated with glittered dots.
The merry christmas greeting that I decided to use.
A close up of the foil that was embossed with one of the cuttlebug snowflake embossing folders.  I used the blue foil and then once embossed used the alcohol blending fluid to take the colour off the foil to reveal the silver below.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy crafting.

Lizzie

1 comment:

Lee said...

fantastic cards,love the gilding flakes.xx