Followers

Wednesday 15 September 2010

LOTV Christmas card

Morning everyone.

Well it is still morning and I have actually made a card instead of stamping lots of images and just sitting and colouring them in.


I have used "igloo for two" stamp from Lili of the Valley which you can buy from here, it is a wonderful stamp to use and so easy to colour.  The image has been coloured in with my promarkers to give a professional finish.


The card I have used is 270gsm and is from the pack I purchased from Lidl (25 different coloured sheets for £1.99) It is a good card weight for making base cards and is lovely to work with.  The paper I have used is from DCWV " The Christmas printed paper pack" and of course I have covered most of the igloo and snow with glitter glue just to give that little bit of sparkle.

Thank you for taking the time for visiting my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy crafting.

Lizzie

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Hi Lizzie! gorgeous card...fab image & great layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Lisa said...

Hi Lizzie, Such a sweet card! I love the image and fab layout.

Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous card lizzie.the image is so cute and i love your icy colours and fab sparkle :)

xx coops xx