Evening All
Well another day and I have had to make another pet sympathy card. Don't get me wrong I don't mind making them but in all my years of crafting yesterday was the first time I have made one and then my husband Lee phoned to ask me to make another as the Lad that works for him lost his lovely little pooch over the weekend.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Lizzie
Crafty Catz Challenge #721 Anything Goes
-
Hello and welcome to a new Challenge at Crafty Catz,
first of all, here are the Top 3 for our previous challenge, thank you to
everyone who played along. ...
3 hours ago


2 comments:
Awww,so sad.The card is so beautiful lovely words too.Hugs to all.xxx
A gorgeous card Lizzie! Looks amazing with a twist of humor!
Hugs Kristel
Post a Comment