Followers

Saturday 16 October 2010

Truly Scrumptious - Challenge 43 - Sketch & Easel Card

Evening All

After a very busy day here is my entry for this weeks challenge and it is the first time I have done this challenge so please be gentle (lol)


The challenge was to create a card using a sketch with the option of turning the card into an easel card and since these are my favourite type of cards at the moment I did not need much arm twisting to take part in the challenge.


A close up of the top part of my card so that you can see all elements of the sketch.  The backing papers are some free papers I have out of one of the magazines I buy, but I forgot to keep a record so I cannot tell you whether they are from this year of last.


I have chosen to use one of the new Tilda stamps called "Tilda wants a hug" which can be found here and I have coloured her in with my promarkers but being a bit dizzy today and forgot to write down the colours I have used, oh well at least she looks lovely in red.


The snowflakes have been die cut using the Marianne snowflake dies using glittered white card.  I have then layered 3 snowflakes on top of each other to give this lovely effect.


These lovely little poinsettia's have been die cut using the mini poinsettia dies from Marianne which I must say I am loving at the moment.  These are definitely my crafting essentials for christmas.


The greeting on the bottom of the easel card is from my stash and for the life of me I cannot remember where they are from as I have had them for a few years.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy crafting

Lizzie

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Lizzie!

Luv the colour combo & fab layout

xx Lizzy xx :)

coops said...

gorgeous card lizzie.stunning tilda and i love your papers and and layout and fab sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Lizzie. Love the image you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Heather said...

Fabulous card Lizzie, love the gorgeous image and your snowflakes are simply stunning.

So glad you could join us at Truly Scrumptious
hugs Heather xx