Followers

Friday 28 March 2014

21st Birthday Easel Card

Good Evening All,

Well I have not made an easel card for ages so it was about time I made another.  I was asked to make an Easel card for a friends nephew's 21st birthday with a fast car on it so here is the card I came up with.





Decoupage free from a site that has now closed - Monica's 3d decoupage
Sentiment Die cut using Memory box alphabet
Basket weave A4 embossing folder.
Numbers cut on my cricut.
All other card from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

8 comments:

ALI said...

Great male card.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant male card really like the embossing folder you have used. Love Alison xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Lizzie..Brilliant card....love the embossing...Joolsx

Lorna said...

Fabulous male card, love the design and image
happy hopping
Lorna xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lizzie, love your easel card, great design. Maddy x

Alizabethy said...

Great personalised card!

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow Lizzie what a super little card I am sure Karl will love it ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Nikki said...

Late blogger on the hope from DC.
Hope you have a great craft filled week.
Nikki x