Good Afternoon all,
My first card for today is the mother's day card I have made for my mom. She loved the card that I had made for her friend that I decided to make one for her as well.
Sentiment is computer generated and Diecut using the Floral Oval dies from Spellbinders,
Flowers made using the Delicate Aster
Dies,
Tonic Die used to cut background,
Backing papers LOTV,
Rest of card and gems from Stash.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Happy Crafting
Lizzie
Sweet Stampin' ~ Cute Creations
-
Hey Sweet Stampers,
We are kicking off a new challenge today
and this time, we want to see your creations that are
*Cute!*
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
9 hours ago


1 comment:
Another Stunning card love them both. Love Alison xxx
Post a Comment