Followers

Friday 11 July 2014

Open card made for a friend

Morning all,

Wow where do I start, well I have decided to make some very lucky ladies in my life a box full of cards for christmas that they can used thoughout the year.  So far I have made 1 box and several cards.  I will share the box at a later date but here is the first card I have made.



 LOTV Pre coloured image,
Spellbinder nestabilities and border dies,
Papers were free with a magazine.
No greeting as the lady who is going to receive this card likes to write a lot of thank you cards so have left this card open for her to use as she wishes.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

2 comments:

Alizabethy said...

such a sweet card!

gillnstu said...

pretty card, a lovely topper xxx