Followers

Saturday 19 July 2014

To a brilliant teacher

 Good Morning

Here is the last of the Teacher cards my daughter asked me to make for school.  This one is for her maths teacher Mr Hartwright.




 Image is from digi stamp boutique - School ted set
Coloured with promarkers,
Sentiment is also from digi stamp boutique - Teacher Thank you words bundle
All other card from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge: -

Digi Stamp Boutique - July 14 Customer Competition

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

8 comments:

gillnstu said...

lovely image, great card xxx

Lorna said...

Fabulous card for the teacher, love the image and colouring

Lorna xx

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya Lizzie, this is so cute! Love this sweet image and your colouring.

Jackie T said...

A gorgeous card I love the image. The teacher will be thrilled. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Great card for a teacher...Joolsx

crafty-stamper said...

fabulous Teachers cards
Carol x

mand said...

Hi, I'm a bit late with the weekend blog hop :-)
Lovely card!

Unknown said...

This is adorable, love the sweet teddy :) thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx