Followers

Monday 30 March 2015

Easter Card No 2

Hello All,

I only make about 3 easter cards a year for family and a close friend of my mom's so I thought I would share my second card with you tonight.






Di's Digital Downloads - Easter bunnies plant pot.
Coloured with promarkers - Spice, Terracotta, Honeycomb, Mango, Daffodil Bloom, Pastel Pink, Orchid, Pale Pink, Antique Pink, Leaf Green, Grass, Apricot, Pastel Yellow, Vanilla, Ivory and Dusky Pink.
Pink Gems from Poundland.
Easter Sentiment from Clearly besotted stamps and dies.
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Organza Ribbon coloured with Antique Pink promarker.
All other card and paper from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

No comments: