Followers

Wednesday 4 March 2015

I ♥ ProMarkers challenge #259 - Distress those edges

Morning All

Well these weeks seem to be flying by and here we are again with the next I ♥ ProMarkers challenge.  I will admit that I struggled with this one as distressing is not one of my favourite forms of card making but saying that I really like my finished card.







The image I have used is Puss In Boots
Coloured with Promarkers.
    Cat - Green Shoot, Dusky Pink, Walnut, Rose Pink, Coral and Ice Grey 1.
    Shoes - Poppy, Black, Ice Grey 5 and Ice Grey 1
Card - Brown is colour core and red is bazzil basics.
Backing Paper and gems from my stash.
Sentiment is from a stamp set from clearly besotted.
Flowers cut using a spellbinders die (not sure which one at the moment)
Swirl behind flowers is a marianne die from one of the older die sets.

Our wonderful sponser this week is


 with a fabulous prize of a $10 voucher to spend in their digi store.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

3 comments:

Alison59 said...

Delightful card :-)

Alizabethy said...

Just love this bright card!

Tina said...

Fab card. Tinaxx