Good morning all,
Its my birthday today and I scheduled this post a few days ago but here I am again with yet another Hobby house card. I really do hope you are not getting bored of them yet.
Image - Spring Bringer from the Hobby House,
Backing Papers are also from the hobby house,
Pearls
Faux stitching
Ribbon
Die Cuts
Charms
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Happy Crafting
Lizzie xx
Sweet Stampin' ~ Cute Creations
-
Hey Sweet Stampers,
We are kicking off a new challenge today
and this time, we want to see your creations that are
*Cute!*
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
1 hour ago


4 comments:
Stunning card gorgeous papers and layout Ginny x
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :-)
Love the card :-)
Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love the image. I hope that you had a very happy birthday. Hugs Jackie
Hi from the blog hop :-) Gorgeous work. Amanda x
Post a Comment