Followers

Saturday 27 June 2015

Male Birthday Card

Morning All

I thought we would have a little break from the Hobby house cards today and share a card I made for my best friends husbands birthday.




Image - Digi Stamp Boutique - Cheers Alf
Coloured with Promarkers - Berry Red, Cocoa, True Blue, Cinnamon, Warm Grey 5, Blush, Honeycomb, Ice Grey 1, Morning Mist.
Senitment is from Clearly Besotted Stamps
Backing Papers are from the Hobby House.
All other card is from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a fab card. Lainie xx

Anonymous said...

great card, really like the colours

Anonymous said...

great card, really like the colours

ALI said...

Great card. love the spotty paper.

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a fantastic card I love the image you have used and the bright colours. Hugs Jackie

mand said...

Hi from the blog hop :-) Fab, fun card. Amanda x

Alizabethy said...

What a fun card for a bloke!

Alison59 said...

Super card - love the backing paper :-)