Followers

Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Challenge #294 - Food and Drink

 Good Morning everyone Lizzie here,
 
We have another challenge over on the I ♥ Promarkers challenge blog. 
  
Thanks to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge, we really enjoy looking at all your lovely projects.
Please visit the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge blog to see who won and our Top 3 for Challenge #293
Now for this weeks challenge.
 The theme for this week is
Food And Drink
and here's my Card.



 

Image is from Just Inklined -  Bubble bath Fairy Our fabulous sponsor.
Coloured with Promarkers - Rose Pink, Pale Pink, Blush, Cardinal Red, Poppy, Pear Green, Yellow, Pastel Blue, Ivory, Cyan, Cinnamon, Oasis, Ice Grey 1 and Icicle.

Free Backing Papers from a magazine,
Computerised sentiment.
Spellbinder Ovals Dies(Classic and scalloped)
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
All other card from my stash
I would also like to share a picture of our new addition to our little furry family.  
Her name is Minnie and she is 5 months old and oh so sweet.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card I hope kitty settles in well Ginny x

Anonymous said...

Hello beautiful Minnie >^-^<
You're going to love helping mummy craft lol ;-)

Fabulous card :-)