Followers

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Challenge #295 - Traditional Christmas

 Good Morning everyone Lizzie here,

We have another challenge over on the I Promarkers challenge blog. 
  
Thanks to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge, we really enjoy looking at all your lovely projects.
Please visit the I ProMarkers challenge blog to see who won and our Top 3 for Challenge #294
Now for this weeks challenge.
 The theme for this week is
Traditional Christmas
and here's my Card.





Image is from Our fabulous sponsor the Stamping Boutique - Candle.
Coloured with Promarkers - Icicle, Red, Orange, Pastel Yellow, Sleigh Bell, Green, Holly, Berry Red, Putty, Crimson and Vanilla.
LOTV Backing papers.
White pearls coloured red with Berry Red Promarker.
Memory Box Holly dies.
Spellbinder dies.
Craftwork cards christmas sentiment.
Glitter.
All other card from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful papers and card design Ginny x

Alison59 said...

This is beautiful Lizzie and very traditional colours :-)

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card lizzie