Good Morning all,
A couple of weeks ago I went to the Hobby House Extravaganza at the Craft Box in the Elsecar Heritage Centre. It was absolutely fantastic and at the end of a very tiring weekend we all had 10 fantastic projects made, so over the next few days I will be sharing with you the things I made.
Birdhouse notecard set
Note cards for inside the bird house.
Hobby house papers
Flowers
Gypsophilia
Pearls
Ribbon
Gems
Charms
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Happy Crafting
Lizzie xx
OCTOBER Challenge-T and U
-
This year we will be using 2 or 3 letters of the alphabet each month. You
will have to represent at least one of the monthly letters on your project.
It'...
6 hours ago


2 comments:
Wow Lizzie these are gorgeous what a gorgeous gift it would make. Love Alison xx
Beautiful x
Post a Comment