Good Morning All,
A couple of weeks ago I was searching for some guinea pig designs as my daughter wanted me to make her friend a card with one on. While looking I found this gorgeous cat face which I will be honest is ready coloured but I could not resist it.
Image from Starglow studios - Kitten/Cat face pre-coloured
Backing papers are from the Hobby House.
Flowers.
Pearls.
Ribbon.
All other card from my stash.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Happy Crafting
Lizzie xx
Altenew | October 2026 Release Blog Hop + Giveaway
-
Hello there, I am delighted to be joining Altenew today for a fun blog hop
celebrating the October 2026 release. I have two cards to share today - one
usin...
4 hours ago


3 comments:
A stunning image and card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos
Oh wow this is purrrrrfect >^-^<
Stunning card Lizzie love the image. Love Alison xx
Post a Comment