Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2016

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge # 321 - Distress those edges

Good Morning All,

Welcome to the next  I Promarkers Challenge.  Our theme for this fortnight is "Distress those edges".  Thank you for all your beautiful entries over the last fortnight.

Here is the card I have made for this challenge.






Image is from Ikes Art - Bauble Cat
Clearly besotted Merry Christmas Die

Crealies Circle with dots die
Distressed using Cloud Ink
Organza Ribbon
Glossy Accents
Coloured with promarkers - Dusky Pink, Green Shoot, Gold, Poppy, Ginger, Satin and Vanilla.
All other card and paper from my stash.
 Our Sponsor for this week is
 With a fabulous prize of

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

2 comments:

ike said...

That is a stunning card - really delightful :-) Thank you very much for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous love this cute image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos