Good Morning All,
Welcome to the next I ♥
Promarkers Challenge. Our theme for this fortnight is "Snowman/Snowmen". Thank you for all
your beautiful entries over the last
fortnight.
Here is the card I have made for this challenge.
Image is from Mr Frosty from Wee StampsSentiment is a poppy stamp dies
Glitter Card
Impression Obsession Snowflake dies
Sue Wilson Snowflake corners
Coloured with promarkers:I will post the colours when I have found my list.
All other card and paper from my stash.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Happy Crafting
Lizzie xx
OCTOBER Challenge-T and U
-
This year we will be using 2 or 3 letters of the alphabet each month. You
will have to represent at least one of the monthly letters on your project.
It'...
6 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment