Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Best Friends Birthday Card

Good Evening,

It was my best friends birthday on Father's Day and could not show it until I gave it to her.  I just love this little girl and think I may have gone a little mad with the photos.






Wee Digi Stamp 
Coloured with Promarkers Swirls cut with a sizzix die 
Flowers, pearls and brads from stash 
Sentiment - LOTV 
Paper - First Edition paper pad called Isobella All other card from stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave. 

Happy Crafting

 Lizzie

4 comments:

Sue said...

lovely card, such a pretty image and beautiful papers too
Sue

rachel said...

A stunning card Lizzie - such a pretty image and those scrolls are just fab! Hugs rachel xx

ALI said...

Love this one as well!

ChrisAndCat said...

Such a pretty card.