Afternoon All
Another couple of my gilded motorbike cards. I must admit I did gild a batch of them the other week and I am just getting round to making them into cards.
Indigo Blue Map Stamp
Motor Bike Stamp from Creative Stamping (Free With Magazine)
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
All 3 images have been gilded using Indigo blue gilding flakes.
Paper from a wellington bear paper pad.
All other card from my stash.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Happy Crafting
Lizzie
OCTOBER Challenge-T and U
-
This year we will be using 2 or 3 letters of the alphabet each month. You
will have to represent at least one of the monthly letters on your project.
It'...
22 hours ago




3 comments:
WOW! These are fabulous, the gilding looks so effective on the black background
Sue
This are really effective!
Fabulous male cards Lizzie.
Wendy xx
Post a Comment