Followers

Saturday 9 June 2012

Pussy cat pussy cat what lovely eyes you have!

Good evening everyone

I found this little image after visiting Bearhouse's blog and going to Squiggle fly's web site to buy 'Cat nap' while I was there I could not resist buying this little image 'I'm thinking of you' but to be honest who could resist the eyes on this cat!





Image 'I'm thinking of you' from squigglefly.
Coloured with promarkers
LOTV sentiment stamp.
All other card, paper and gems from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave. 

Happy Crafting

 Lizzie

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Lizzie, your card is gorgeous. The image is adorable, and I love the layout you have used.
There are lots of lovelies the Squigglefly site aren't there.
Hugs Sue

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image.
Wendy xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lizzie.the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx