Followers

Wednesday 1 July 2015

I ♥ ProMarkers challenge #276 - Summer

Good Morning everyone Lizzie here, 

Welcome to a new I Promarkers challenge. 
Thanks to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge, we really enjoy looking at all your lovely projects.
Please visit the I ProMarkers challenge blog to see who won and our Top 3 for Challenge #275
Now for this weeks challenge. 
The theme for this one is
Summer

Here is the card I have made for this weeks challenge.

 




Image by Stitchy Bear - Beach Day by Sentiment Susan
Coloured with promarkers - Sand Dune, Oatmeal, Sky Blue,  Cool Aqua, Artic Blue, Summer Sun, Orange, Red and True Blue.
Senitment from Clearly besotted stamps - Say it in Style.
All other card, paper and gems are from my stash.

Our sponsor for this week is
with a fabulous price of a $10 voucher to spend in their wonderful shop.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

3 comments:

Alison59 said...

Brilliant! It's what I hope to be doing for a fortnight from Saturday :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love this is and a great card Ginny x

ike said...

Fantastic colours :-)
Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

Ike
DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet