Followers

Wednesday 15 July 2015

I ♥ ProMarkers challenge #278 - Pets

 Good Morning everyone Lizzie here,

Welcome to a new I Promarkers challenge.  
Thanks to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge, we really enjoy looking at all your lovely projects.
 
Please visit the I ProMarkers challenge blog to see who won and our Top 3 for Challenge #277
 
Now for this weeks challenge.
The theme for this one is 
Pets
and here's my card





Image is from Just Inklined - My Croft
Coloured with Promarkers - Honeycomb, Pastel Yellow, Vanilla, Ivory, Orange, Morning Mist, Frozen Lake, Agean, True Blue, Dusky Pink and Ice Grey 1.
Dovecraft - True Blue backing papers
 The sentiment is from Craftwork cards
Ribbon from Hobby House
Glossy Accents for the fish bowl
Creative Expression Dazzler
Spellbinder Dies
All other card from my stash.

Our Sponsor for this week is


With a fabulous prize of 3 digi stamps of the winners choice.
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the Layout and papers Ginny x

Unknown said...

Love this card, the image is fab xx