Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2015

I ♥ ProMarkers challenge #279 - Clean and simple

Good Morning everyone Lizzie here,
Welcome to a new I Promarkers challenge.  
Thanks to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge, we really enjoy looking at all your lovely projects.
 
Please visit the I ProMarkers challenge blog to see who won and our Top 3 for Challenge #278
 
Now for this weeks challenge.
The theme for this one is 
Clean and Simple
and here's my card









Image is from Eureka Stamps - Pointed Bauble
Coloured with Promarkers - Gold. Crimson, Lipstick Red, Red, Holly, Pine, Green and Black.
 The sentiment is fcomputer generated
Faux stitching
Glossy Accents for the Baubles
Our Sponsor for this week is
 
 
With a prize of 3 digi stamps of the winners choice.
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Christmas card.
luv
Debby

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x

Alison59 said...

Lovely CAS card :-)