Tilda challenge was started by creative coops on docrafts as i only have a couple of these stamps i have to try to make the stamps fit the challenge. I think i have succeeded so far. Thank you for looking
Autumn Top 7
-
Hello crafters, Christine back with my Top 7, you shared some really
beautiful creations with us and so many following the Autumn theme, many
thanks to you...
Crafty Catz Challenge #721 Anything Goes
-
Hello and welcome to a new Challenge at Crafty Catz,
first of all, here are the Top 3 for our previous challenge, thank you to
everyone who played along. ...
Week 857 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista
-
Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to
announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'add some
spark...
OCTOBER Challenge-T and U
-
This year we will be using 2 or 3 letters of the alphabet each month. You
will have to represent at least one of the monthly letters on your project.
It'...
Challenge #616
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#616*. This time our theme is ...
-
*Thanks for stopping by,*
*Janis*
🌸 Pause Dream Enjoy
🌸 Crafting Happiness Challenges
I Love being a Gold Club Member at The Stamps of Life!
Clubs ...
Autumn
-
Good morning Sweet Stampers. How are we all doing?
Our theme this time is
*Autumn*
There's a definite change in the weather and Autumn is definitely in ...
ABC Christmas Challenge - S & T are for.....?
-
Hi there everyone, it's Lynda/Loopyloo here with a new ABC Christmas
Challenge, where the themes are:
'S is for Snowmen'
&
'T is for Transport'
The pr...
Thank you and Goodbye
-
Good morning to all our Paper Shelter fans. Today is a very sad day for all
of us here on the Paper Shelter Challenge blog team.
In case you have not seen...
CLOSING DOWN
-
Hey everyone it is with a heavy heart that i have decided to close down my
Challenge Blog.
This Christmas one will be my last Challenge
I have bee...
Sketch Saturday Hiatus!
-
*Good Morning, Sketch Saturday Fans!!*
While this morning would be our typical time to get sketchy,
the Design Team has been pulled in many different d...
Challenge No #201 Theme: CUTE CHRISTMAS
-
So, we are now in December and the festive season is upon us - I hope that
in the midst of the hustle and bustle of shopping, the endless amount of
to-do...
Showcase & Winner challenge # 497
-
Hi there LIMettes,
It's time for our final showCASe of 2023
We've had a fabulous year and thoroughly enjoyed seeing your stunning
designs and this las...
Sunshine Friends
-
For someone who does't like yellows and oranges, I seem to have a bit of a
Springtime colour theme going on recently. It must be the hope of warmer
days on...
CHNC challenge 627
-
Wishing you a very Happy New Year
A sad announcement
Having run this Christmas challenge blog for twelve years, I've been
thinking it's time for a break...
One last post!
-
It is with a heavy heart I write this very last post here on our challenge
blog.
After more than 13 years of amazing support for our challenges, it is t...
FLOWERS OF FRIENDSHIP...
-
Evening all...
Here are a couple of cards I made using a pretty stamp by Toni at Stamps By
Me...
Simply lover her beautiful designs....
Flowers of Friens...
Poinsettia Embossed Christmas Card.
-
Hello Everyone,
Christmas Card Using Altenew 3D Embossing folder & Stencil Set. Winterberry
Poinsettias.
First Time using this new folder.
Altenew ...
Crafty Catz ATG
-
Hello back with my card for Crafty Catz
This time it is Chris who is hosting our challenge.
My card I made for my nephews 21st
Kept CAS with image fuss...
Leaves Are Falling, Autumn Is Calling
-
Hello crafters! For this card, I made a piece of *Enchanted Sprinkles card
*using all the autumnal colours. Next, I cut into it with the large fern
lea...
Fashion Girlie
-
We're looking for your favourite fabric embellishment today (twine, lace
etc), and by a long shot mine is ribbons. I have several shoe boxes full of
reels ...
Creative Inspirations - October Challenge
-
Good Morning!
This month's challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS is *'Anything Goes!'*
Initially I was going to make a Christmas card to bulk up my sta...
October Challenge - Anything Goes!
-
Good Morning!
This month's challenge is
*Anything Goes!*
This month's prize is a stamp set from myself!
Here is what the Design Team have made...
Halloween
-
This month, I decided to make a halloween card for my niece,
who has just moved into her first home. ...
I used the October freebie, over at Patties C...
Springtime Magnets
-
Hello everyone!
Just had to make these pretty tulips into fridge magnets! Ha!
The stitching dies are from *Poshta Design*, this one is called *Tulip
B...
Craft Consortium - Faeries Lotus
-
Hi There
Well, I’m finally sharing another of my cards using the Fairies stamps. I’m
so sorry for the delay but I’ve been poorly, and I guess life just g...
Final Christmas Card Club - Anything goes
-
Hello there! Well, after making the decision to stand down from running
the Christmas Card Club in October and nobody stepping up to take over,
this wil...
Sketch-Samstagsinspiration - Juni 2023
-
Na? Habt ihr im Juni noch die Layered Form Card ausprobiert? Gefällt sie
euch? Erzählt doch mal!
Nun schreiben wir schon wieder das letzte Wochenende des M...
Why I Abandoned Going Buggy...........
-
*In Loving Memory of Mike*
*It has been a year since I posted here. A year which saw my husband Mike's
health deteriorate greatly, and sadly his batt...
HMFMC #389 Anything Goes Option FLOWERS
-
We have a new chall starting over @
* House Mouse & Friends Mon chall.*
*All our challs run with*
*"Anything Goes" *
*OR Option theme of**FLOWERS*
[image...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news
-
Hello and welcome to the blog today.
It's taken a few days to start to process the new turn of events in our
lives. I didn't feel able to post about it...
Let's Make A Scene!!
-
Hello lovelies.
I've been playing with the Distress Inks again and this time I used them
alongside some stamps sets from *Creative Expressions.*
Th...
Dragons and Ladybugs!
-
Whimsy Stamps released this sweet *Garden Dragons Stamp Set* yesterday.
That face is all I'm saying!
I created a little scene for him by inking up a pa...
Lights, Make-Up and Action!
-
Hello
Another week flies by, and I ‘m closer to visiting my sister. Although all
the forms and tests are a little stressful.
I have craft stuff for her...
Open Water Swimming
-
I’ve started sea swimming again, it was a regular occurrence when I was a
child and living near to the sea has always been a privilege to me.
Now the North ...
Happy Haunting
-
Happy Halloween! Wishing you a spooktacular day filled with all sorts of
sweet things. Hope you have fun today whatever you decide to do.
CREATIVE DES...
Passion For Promarkers - Photo inspiration
-
Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
We have a new challenge for you this week at the Passion For Promarkers
challenge blog.
Our theme this week has b...
Santa... or no Santa?
-
Hello everyone...
I've been out and about again visiting friends, this time a trip to
Spalding to see lovely Lou and Fleur
Lou and I spent a day in the ...
Eighteen
-
It's been a while since I shared a card, I made this a little while ago,
using Crafters Companion products, Gemini Expressions Dies and Stencil
sets, Sar...
Foam Roses...
-
Happy Monday,
I thought I would share today my Brand New Christmas Rose made with the new
Silk White flower moulding foam form Craft Artist for Crafts too....
May all your dreams come true...
-
Hi everyone, hope you're all keeping well,
I've been a busy bee but still crafting and enjoying it. Here's one of my
latest ones...
A Ballet Card and matc...
That was 2018
-
Hello, is there anybody there?
I know I've been off the blog for a while. It seems I only post at this
time of year.
Probably because I've had a break from...
Fabulous Florals......
-
.... by Gerti Hofman in PCM.
Just loving her patterns - remind me of Delft tiles.
Thanks for looking and for any comments; always appreciated xx
Blog no longer being maintained
-
This is the official blog of Lili of the Valley Ltd, but as of January 2018
we will no longer be maintaining it. However, we will leave it visible as a
use...
Happy Easter Free Digi Stamp! :)
-
Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all well and happy! :) I wanted to let you know I am still
here but just busy with my 18 months old daughter that left me n...
Easter cards x 3
-
Hello crafters out there. Today I will show u three different kind of
easter cards.
I have used:
50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER TULIP FLOWE...
GDT Ett trykk - 02/2014
-
Good morning!
Here's a tag I made for the magazine Ett trykk, issue 02/2014.
The theme was confirmation, a I desided to make something for a boy ;)
...
3 comments:
Hi Lizzie,
what a beautiful card.
Greetings
Petra
gorgeous card...makes me want some strawberries and cream xxx
gorgeous card Lizzie, love all the strawberries, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx
Post a Comment