Afternoon All
Well I have a week off as it is the NEC on Friday and I had a few days left to use so I thought I would make a week of it. Here is another card for the challenge over on Do-Crafts (A - Z of Christmas)
Image is the LOTV Bauble stamps which has been coloured in with promarkers.
All the ribbon, card and gems are from my stash.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Happy Crafting
Lizzie
PBSC October - Anything Goes...Optional 'Bright Colours'!
-
Happy Saturday & welcome to a brand new Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Firstly, thank you to those of you who joined in with our 'Anything
Goes...Opti...
1 day ago
1 comment:
stunning card lizzie.the striking orange colour is fab and i love the image ;D
xx coops xx
Post a Comment