Afternoon All
Two posts in One day, I think I am on a roll. I have another card to show you using another of the Silver Fairy Toppers from the Hobby House.
Hobby House Silver fairy toppers - Glittered,
LOTV Backing Papers,
Whimsey Dies - Corners,
All other card from my stash.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Happy Crafting
Lizzie
Week 858 - use orange
-
Good morning lovely crafters, we hope you all had another great week.
Thank you so much for your gorgeous entries into last week’s ‘add some
sparkle’ ch...
3 hours ago
4 comments:
hi lizzie ... what a super little card ... love that little image and love the backing paper ... thank you for hopping over to my blog ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx
Ohhhhhh Lizzie I love your cards..they are fantasic images and the papers are beautiful. Happy blogging. Sharon x
Such a pretty card, love how you have done the wings. Tinaxx
Lizzie love your card and how you have put it together, I have this stamp and only used it once so thanks for the inspiration am going to get it out again now and create a card, that is once I've cleared my desk. Love Alison xx
Post a Comment