Evening All
Here is the last of the penguin cards I have made for the moment.
Hobby Art Penguin Stamps - Penguin
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Sweet little sentiments
Coloured with promarkers
Stamped with Black Memento
Card and odd papers from stash.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Happy Crafting
Lizzie xx
Spellbinders | Simon's Sentiments
-
Hello there, I was over on the *Spellbinders Blog* yesterday sharing a step
by step tutorial using the new Must-Have Sentiments Press + Foil Plate &
Die Se...
5 hours ago
3 comments:
I love these cards, gorgeous stamps. You have just cost me because I have had to go and buy them x
Great cards, love the penguins and your borders.
A great card that is so much fun. The wee penguin put a smile onto my face.
Heike xx
Post a Comment