Good Morning,
I can't promise that these hobby house cards are coming to an end as I have recently bought at least another 4 sheets of the toppers so that could be at least another 20 cards in addition to all the other cards I have made.
Image - Spring Bringer from the Hobby House
Backing papers are also from the Hobby House
Pearl Trim
Not many embellishments on this one.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Happy Crafting
Lizzie xx
Altenew | Joy in Bloom
-
Hello there, it's release day over at Altenew and there are lots of new
goodies in store - all the subscription products, plus a fun storage
solution for s...
10 hours ago
3 comments:
Fabulous papers and gorgeous image great layout Ginny x
These images are delightful, so keep them coming. Lainie xx
Super card - love the layout :-)
Post a Comment