Followers

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Bah! Humbug - Challenge 4 - An Oldie but a Goldie.....

Afternoon all

Here is my card for this weeks challenge and I have a confession to make.  I bought this stamp over 5 years ago but this is the first time I have used it (hangs head in shame).


I think it is a little bright for me but as I say nothing ventured nothing gained.


The image I have used is called "Snowboard Penguin" and is/was made by stampendouus.  I have coloured him in with promarkers.


I hope the flowers and brads look ok as I was not sure at first but decided to leave it alone.


Greeting was stamped directly onto the paper after I have mounted it onto the card stock.  The greeting is from Lili of the Valley and is from one of their sentiment packs.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

7 comments:

Kendra-Sue and Jamie said...

Your card is wonderful. It is bright but I like a bright card now and then.

Annie said...

It's a great stamp and yes it is bright but sometimes we need a really bright snazzy type card to lift our spirits - plus kids (big and little ones) would really go for this card - they'd love it and I do too.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

themessycraftroom said...

Love your jolly fun card .Hugs x ChrisB

Lee said...

Gorgeous image.I love bright,it's cheerful.Great card.Hope you ok.xx

Max said...

Hi Lizzie - well I hope you feel better now that you have FINALLY inked up this brilliant stamp. It's a crime it took you so long but you have to be forgiven after producing such a wonderful result. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card I like the bright colours, made me smile.
Kevin xx

Helen said...

Awww...cute card!
Thanks for entering the DT call at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - good luck!
Helen x