Followers

Sunday 6 February 2011

Sketch Saturday - Week #141

Morning all

Well I am definitely on the ball this week and after leaving last weeks challenge to nearly the last minute I thought I would be super efficient and make this weeks card earlier.

Here is my entry for this weeks challenge: -


I have used the following items to make this card : -

Image - Sugar Nellie Digi Stamp called Joy
270g/m card from stash
Back ground papers free from Creative cardmaking magazine
Background card scraps from stash
Muted gold card from stash
Image coloured in with promarkers (Poppy, Blush, Mustard, Honeycomb, Oatmeal and Blue Preal.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

3 comments:

Jilli said...

Hi Lizzie, what a gorgeous card! I love the colour scheme and that adorable digi stamps, she looks so cute! Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

Lee said...

Beautiful card.love the colours.xx

coops said...

beautiful card lizzie.the image is gorgeous and i love the colours :D

xx coops xx