Followers

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Challenge 84–Sketch by Dawny - LOTV Challenge

Morning All

Here is my entry for this weeks challenge.  Thank  you Dawny for a lovely sketch.


Image has been coloured in with promarkers
Papers are from my scrap stash (I am trying to uses up as much as I can before buying anymore)
Greeting has been stamped (not sure who it is made by)
White fake brads added to give that little bit of shine.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

3 comments:

coops said...

aw this is beautiful lizzie.the image is gorgeous and i love your soft colours :D

xx coops xx

kelly ledder said...

this is beautifl lizzie the image is so adorable x please pop to my blog there is a little something for you x

Lee said...

Lovely cute image.Lovely colours.x